The Science and Technology (S&T) Division Taipei Economic and Cultural Office (TECO) in Australia is a branch office of the National Science and Technology Council of Republic of China (Taiwan). Established in August 2003, the division aims to facilitate science and technology related collaborations between organisations in Taiwan and its service area, which are Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei. The main function of the S&T Division TECO in Australia is to promote and support related research, development, and industrial cooperation.
The major tasks between Taiwan and its service area include:
- To assist in arranging exchange visits for academic research and industrial purpose.
- To create S&T industrial and research collaboration opportunities.
- To promote investment options of the science-based industrial parks in Taiwan.
- To collect important S&T related information and establish database for researchers.
- To coordinate S&T related tasks for TECO in Australia.
Science and Technology Division
Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Australia
Address: Unit 5, 40 Blackall Street, Barton, ACT 2600, Australia