The Department of Industrial and Business Management, College of Management at Chang Gung University (CGU) invites international applications for Assistant, Associate and Full Professors. There are 4 positions to be filled, and possibly more if exceptionally qualified candidates are identified.
We are looking for both junior and senior faculty members with a Ph.D. degree in digital marketing, business intelligence and analytics, innovation and entrepreneurship, accounting or related research areas. Candidates with prior research and teaching experiences in universities where main instructional language is English are preferred.
Application deadline: September 30, 2023
(1) Application materials will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. Interview date/time will be set up promptly if an applicant has been reviewed favorably.
(2) CGU is an equal-opportunity employer following the international standard for diversity and inclusion. Applicants from all regions and nationalities are welcome.
Starting Date: February 1, 2024
CGU College of Management offers internationally competitive compensation package commensurate to your professional experience.
(1) Cover letter (max. one-page)
(2) CV with detailed higher education degrees (undergraduate to Ph.D.), professional experiences, research statement, publication list and list of three professional references.
(3) Please submit your application in PDF files or a cloud storage link with email subject “Apply to faculty position at CGU Dept. of Industrial and Business Management (applicant’s name)” to: Ms. Chia-Hsin Lin, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Chang Gung University and the Program
CGU, a contemporary and research-directed university with entrepreneurial spirits, was established by the founding Wang family of the Formosa Plastics Group. CGU is highly ranked globally in the QS World Universities Rankings 2023, and in the top 5 among the 151 universities in Taiwan. CGU has 4 colleges: College of Medicine, College of Engineering, College of Management, and College of Intelligent Computing.
CGU College of Management, accredited by AACSB, currently has 5 departments and 3 graduate programs. The Graduate Institute of Management houses the doctoral program with the mission to develop high-level research professionals who can serve educational institutions and business ( https://cmphd.cgu.edu.tw/p/412-1093-1798.php?Lang=en ).
The University offers a student-faculty ratio of 11:1, with 6,805 students, 603 full-time faculty, and 692 adjunct faculty members. CGU strives for excellence in research, teaching, and innovative technology commercialization. With close ties with the Formosa Plastics Group and the Chang Gung Medical Foundation (the largest hospital system in Taiwan), CGU enjoys abundant research resources on manufacturing and medical services and has established itself as a top-class university that prepares its graduates for personal and professional success. CGU is located in the suburban area of the Taipei city, about 30 minutes to the city center by Metro (Mass Rapid Transit). For details about Chang Gung University, please visit https://www.cgu.edu.tw/en.html?en
Publish Date：2023-07-13 00:00:00