The department of Marine Biotechnology and Resources is looking for 1-2 tenure-track faculty positions at the level of Assistant Professor or above. Foreign scientist with PhD degree in chemistry, life sciences or related fields is also welcome to apply for this position.
1. Candidates must hold a Ph.D. degree in chemistry, life sciences or related fields, and must be postdoctoral researcher or principal investigator for more than two years.
2. Candidates who are interested in using frontier chemical/ biochemical or molecular biological techniques to explore marine aquaculture, to resolve the dilemma of disease, and/or to develop related fields on marine natural products (including biosynthesis), and with the ability to teach fully in English.
3. Must Teaching related courses: "BIOCHEMISTRY", " BIOCHEMISTRY LABORATORY ",” MARINE CHEMISTRY”, ” Natural Product Chemistry ” in English. (at least one course)
4. Need to comply with the rules of the school's teachers and researcher’s appointment rules, please
refer to the website: https://ope.nsysu.edu.tw/p/412-1011-363.php?Lang=zh-tw
Applications Materials Required:
1. Curriculum vitae (including education background, work experience and list of publications for the past five years. (2016-present))
2. Future research projects and the demand of research equipment, in which it is required in the proposed projects to carry out one of the aforementioned researches about developing marine bioresources by frontier chemical/biochemical or molecular biotechnologies.
3. Future teaching plan and the syllabi of courses taught or to be offered.
4. A representative paper or essay or Doctoral dissertation with PDF files.
5. Please email the three recommendation letters with the above documents.
6. Please fill in the list of applicants, format example such as attachment EXCEL file
Deadline and Mailing Address:
Applications should be submitted before Feb 15, 2023 by email: email@example.com
Please have your email titled: “Application for Marine Biotechnology and Resources Faculty (-your name).”
For more information of Department of Marine Biotechnology and Resources, please visit the website: https://mbr.nsysu.edu.tw/index.php
Publish Date：2022-12-26 00:00:00